Eat Right, Cali Burrito-style
January 7th, 2009 posted by kendall
One of my New Year’s resolutions, like so many other people, is to eat healthy and exercise. My problem is that I love to eat out, and way too often I go to places where the bad (but tastes so good) stuff looks so much better than the good (healthy) stuff.
- Everything is customizable – hold the guacamole!
- I can order a burrito in a bowl instead of a tortilla – less carbs!
- They use as many organic ingredients as possible – less chemicals!
- They use 0 gm. transfat vegetable frying oil – healthier than other oils!
- They always have fresh salsa, including a salsa of the week – not many calories!
- The California-style atmosphere is relaxing - I feel comfortable to sit there and eat slowly!
- Best of all, I feel satisfied because I’m eating out and I’m not tempted by greasy burgers!
Eating out? Check. Eating healthy? Check. Exercising? Tried yoga for the first time last night … I’m workin on it.
Have you started working toward your New Year’s resolution yet?