Outdoor watering holes in Lehigh Valley
July 22nd, 2010 posted by Kim Lilly
Its summer in Lehigh Valley, which means it’s the perfect time to scout out all the outdoor bars in town. Here’s a list of my top five favorites:
1. Krocks Pub at Shepherd Hills Golf Club – They have a cabana hut over their outdoor bar and it is arguably the largest deck in the Valley. I can’t wait for their luau happening July 24!
2. Melt (pictured) – The rooftop bar is fabulous! There’s comfortable couch-style seating and, this may be strange, they have the best bathrooms in Lehigh Valley (that’s important when you’re out for cocktails).
3. Willow Street Pub – I like their food and they have good prices. They also have smaller portions of their entrees for when you just aren’t that hungry.
4. Rascal’s Food & Fun – Every once in a while it’s fun to go play some games, but they have great food too! Their “Christmas in July Party on the Patio” July 23 sounds like a blast. (Looks like the next two days are gonna be busy, first at Rascal’s, then at Krock’s.)
5. Gaetano’s at Southmoore Golf Course – They have a fabulous patio with great views. The staff makes you feel like you are at home when you are there. The excellent Italian food doesn’t hurt either.
Where’s your favorite Lehigh Valley place to sit back and have a drink outdoors?