My Grand Finale
January 25th, 2011 posted by Justin Brosious
For the past six years that I’ve worked at Discover Lehigh Valley, roughly two of those years I’ve spent writing for Lehigh Valley Insite. But today will be my final blog post. I thought the best way to end would be with a Top 5 list of my personal favorite blog posts.
5. Lehigh Valley Wedding – This weekend, my girlfriend and I attended a wedding of a long time friend in Lehigh Valley. The ceremony was held at the beautiful … [read more]
4. This Freddy is one of a kind – Last weekend I went to see my sister Elizabeth perform in a production of Mel Brooks’s The Producers. I was excited to see her on stage, since she is a … [read more]
3. Lehigh Valley’s combo meal to beat all combo meals – On Saturday evening, Casey and I were watching “Diners, Drive Ins and Dives” on the Food Network. The episode was all about burgers, so I instantly got hungry for the world-famous In-N-Out Burger. But since I wasn’t hanging out in the O.C., I had to improvise. I came up with a Five Guys/Friendly’s combo. … [read more]
2. Lehigh Valley Bachelor Party – Part 1 – Saturday was mine and my buddy’s bachelor party (only 3 weeks separate our weddings). We started off at Lehigh Valley Grand Prix in Allentown to do some racing. Out of the 16 guys at the party, my brother and I were the only ones that had ever … [read more] and Part 2 – After about four hours of eating, drinking, and playing washers we were ready for the Lehigh Valley IronPigs game. … [read more]
1. The best day of our lives happened right here in Lehigh Valley – While my recent bachelor party was a lot of fun, our wedding day blew it away! The wedding took place at … [read more]
I hope all of you enjoyed reading these posts as much as I enjoyed experiencing them right here in Lehigh Valley. What’s been your favorite Lehigh Valley InSite post so far?