Great offers in Lehigh Valley for a great cause
January 27th, 2011 posted by Marc Kaminetsky
If you have been paying attention to my blog posts, you can tell that my wife and I love experiencing restaurants in Lehigh Valley. I recently came across a fantastic offer that I couldn’t pass up.
The Dream Come True charity is selling a Restaurant of the Month Calendar for $50. Each month the calendar offers a Buy One Entrée, Get One Free offer at a selected Lehigh Valley restaurant. Participating restaurants include:
· Asia in Allentown (Our favorite Chinese restaurant in the Valley.)
· Cobalt Café at the Sands Casino in Bethlehem
· Edge Restaurant in Bethlehem (We are most excited about trying their Long Island duck breast.)
· Kome Fine Japanese Cuisine at the Promenade Shops in Center Valley (I can’t wait for their chicken and shrimp hibachi dinner.)
· Lee Gribben’s on Main in Emmaus
· Louie’s Restaurant in Allentown
· Manor House Inn in Center Valley
· Melt Grill at the Promenade Shops in Center Valley
· Sangria in Allentown (The sangria burger with smoked Gouda is awesome.)
· Shula’s Steakhouse at the Promenade Shops in Center Valley (We can’t wait to try the 32 ounce prime rib.)
· Valenca in Easton
· Yianni’s Taverna in Bethlehem (Their sagnaki is probably my favorite appetizer of all time.)
Erin and I are really excited about this calendar because it will give us a chance to visit some of our favorite Lehigh Valley restaurants and introduce us to other local dining options we have never experienced before. I’m sure that I’ll end up sharing at least some of my dining experiences with all of you, so stay tuned.
Have you purchased the Dream Come True calendar? Which of the Lehigh Valley restaurants would you be most excited about?