Top Five Things to Get at Cali Burrito
April 25th, 2012 posted by Kate Bellew
Cali Burrito is located on Hamilton Boulevard, just down from Dorney Park, across from the (now closed) Burger King. With an extensive menu of Mexican delight it’s hard to think of a better place to go in the Valley. With that said, here are the top five things to get at Cali Burrito. You’ll notice that they’re not all food items…
1. The Santa Barbara – chicken, lettuce, cheese and guacamole taco.
2. Rice Bowl – Build your own. Need protein? Put ground beef, chicken or tofu in it.
3. The Cambria – grilled veggies, black beans, brown rice, guacamole and cheese burrito.
4. Chips and Salsa – the chips are so delicious (especially the fat ones) you should take a bag to go for later. The salsa is based on personal preference, mild, hot, or the salsa that changes daily.
5. And last, but not least, a table! Make sure to get a table to enjoy the full experience. Don’t get too caught up in the experience and linger at your table after you’re done. The seasoned veterans will start to vulture in.
Ok, these might be my top five, so what are yours?
This article mentions the following partners: