Your Guide to the Perfect Lehigh Valley Experience
February 7th, 2013 posted by Kim Lilly
If you’re looking for the definitive guide to Lehigh Valley, look no further than the Discover Lehigh Valley’s Official Visitors Guide!
It doesn’t matter if you are living locally or coming to Lehigh Valley to visit, this guide is a must have resource and we’ve got 250,000 copies to move out of here. I have had the pleasure (and pains) of putting together this 56-page magazine annually for the last 12 years. It is chockfull of information about Lehigh Valley. All-in-all there are 130 attractions, 54 shops, 92 restaurants, 44 coupons, 70 places to spend the night and over 50 events listed to choose from.
Also included are …
• Fun factoids on each of the main cities (Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton) and celebrities that have made this area their home
• Itineraries to keep families and couples alike, happy during their trip
• Stay & Save travel packages for golfing, skiing, Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, Sands® Casino Resort Bethlehem and investigating the paranormal/historical haunts of the region
• Money saving coupons for attractions, restaurants, hotels and more
• Travel resources such as banks, parks, transportation, etc.
• Major event happenings throughout the area
• And my favorite … a candid interview with Chef Emeril Lagasse including why he decided to open three restaurants in Lehigh Valley and the history behind his classic “BAM!” phrase
You can pick up a copy at one of our visitor centers located at:
Bethlehem Visitor Center, SteelStacks, 711 E. First St., Bethlehem
Historic Bethlehem Visitor Center, 505 Main St., Bethlehem
Keystone Welcome Center at Lehigh Valley, Delaware River Bridge Toll Plaza, 1400 Cedarville Rd., Easton
Lehigh Valley Visitor Center – Allentown, America On Wheels, 5 N. Front St., Allentown
Lehigh Valley Visitor Center – Easton, Sigal Museum, 342 Northampton St., Easton
Nazareth Area Visitor Center, Nazareth Area Chamber of Commerce, 201 N. Main St., Nazareth
Whitehall Area Visitor’s Center, Whitehall Area Chamber of Commerce, 1457 MacArthur Rd., Ste. 280, Whitehall
They’re also at more than 60 locations throughout Lehigh Valley including most hotels and the Lehigh Valley International Airport. Or, you can call us at 1-800-MEET-HERE or fill out our request a free brochure form here.
Two questions for you:
How many places have you visited that are in the Guide? And, what would you do to improve this publication? All suggestions welcomed!
This article mentions the following partners:
Bethlehem Visitor Center at SteelStacks™, Whitehall Area Visitor Center at Whitehall Area Chamber of Commerce, Lehigh Valley Visitor Center - Easton at Sigal Museum, Nazareth Area Visitor Center at Nazareth Area Chamber of Commerce, I-78 Keystone Welcome Center at Lehigh Valley at the Delaware River Bridge Toll Plaza, Lehigh Valley Visitor Center, Lehigh Valley Visitor Center - Allentown at America On Wheels, Lehigh Valley International Airport, Historic Bethlehem Welcome Center