What is Open in Lehigh Valley on Thanksgiving?
November 20th, 2013 posted by Jason Stershic
Some people call it a tradition to go out on Thanksgiving, whether for the dinner itself at a restaurant or for shopping. Some people enjoy their tradition of staying in with family and not leaving the house. We’re not here to judge, we just want to give you some options should you choose to go out on Thanksgiving day, whether it’s because you burnt your turkey or because you don’t want to attempt to cook. Maybe you just need some time out of the house. Lehigh Valley is full of options.
Where you can eat on Thanksgiving day?
- Yiannis Taverna is open and taking reservations from 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and they are running their full dinner menu as well as a 4 courses pre-fixe.
- Emeril’s Chop House is open Noon to 8:00 p.m.
- Emeril’s Italian Table is open 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Burgers and More by Emeril is open 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- St. James Gate is open 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Jetport Restaurant at Days Hotel Allentown will be serving dinner from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Best Western Plus Lehigh Valley is having a Thanksgiving dinner, “Eat, Drink and be Thankful” from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Call 610-866-5800 for reservations.
- Architects Golf Club will have a Sit-down Dinner from Noon to 4:00 p.m. or order from their specialty Thanksgiving Take Out menu by Sunday the 24th for pickup on Wednesday the 27th.
- Shula’s Steakhouse will be open with a limited menu.
- Buca di Beppo is open 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Dan’s Bar-B-Que and Hot Bagel and Deli at the Allentown Fairgrounds Farmers Market will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Woodstone Country Club and Lodge will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for their legendary feast. Reservations required.
- Porter’s Pub & Restaurant will be open at 5:00 p.m.
- Bear Creek Mountain Resort will have a Special Thanksgiving Day Menu from Noon to 9:00 p.m. and their regular menu from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with the bar closing at 10:00 p.m.
- Pacifico Restaurant will be open until 7:00 p.m. with a Thanksgiving Prex Fixe Menu Special.
- The Buckeye Tavern is having a Thanksgiving Buffet, openings at 5:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m., and 6:00 p.m. Call (610) 966-4411 For Reservations Before Its Sold Out!
Where you can shop on Thanksgiving day?
- Lehigh Valley Mall opens it’s doors at 8:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
- The Outlets at Sands Bethlehem will open at 10:00 p.m. for Moonlight Madness.
- The Crossings Premium Outlets will be open at Midnight with select stores opening early starting at 8:00 p.m.
- Thunderdog Fireworks will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Fairground Marketplace at the Allentown Fairgrounds Farmers Market will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
What you can do on Thanksgiving day?
- Crystal Cave will be open 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Koziar’s Christmas Village is open from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sands Bethlehem Casino and Lounges are open all day.
- Architects Golf Club will have a Thanksgiving Day Golf Special, with 8:00 a.m. public shotgun.
- Jacobsburg State Park will be open and all 18 miles of trail are available to work off the extra turkey and pumpkin pie.