Weekend Events in Lehigh Valley: June 3 – 5
June 2nd, 2016 posted by Kaitie Burger
On the hunt for something to do in Lehigh Valley? Be sure to check out our Calendar of Events which is always brimming with local festivals, film showings, concerts, special dinners, and so much more. Each week, we highlight a few of the most anticipated upcoming events that are sure to add a boost of fun to your day. Be sure to share your Lehigh Valley experiences with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
What’s Happening: June 3 – 5
- Boutique at the Rink: (Tuesday, May 31 – Saturday, June 4) Get some shopping done, all while benefitting a good cause! This annual sale of new and gently used clothing, household goods, antiques, collectibles, vintage clothing and accessories, toys, and high-end boutique items benefits the Cancer Support Community and St. Luke’s Hospice and Cancer Center. Learn more.
- Lehigh Valley SoccerFest: (Friday, June 3) Head to SteelStacks to cheer on the U.S. Men’s team as the compete in the Copa America. This is the first time the tournament is being held in the United States, so it’s sure to be an occasion to remember! Catch U.S.A. vs. Colombia at 9:30 p.m., with activities and entertainment beginning at 6 p.m. Learn more.
- Moravian Historical Society’s 38th Annual Arts and Crafts Festival: (Saturday, June 4) This family-friendly day is filled with wonderful arts and crafts, great food, and free kids activities. Browse the works of nearly 100 artisans that offer restored and vintage photographs, hand woodworked items, watercolors, handmade soaps, and more. Learn more.
- Wine Me Up! Wine & Tapas Festival: (Saturday, June 4 & Sunday, June 5) Head to Blue Mountain to sample a variety of wines from Pennsylvania winemakers. Your ticket to the event includes sampling, live entertainment, and more! Plus, the views can’t be beat. Tickets are available for both the Saturday and Sunday sessions. Learn more.
- Step Outdoors Lehigh Valley: (Saturday, June 4 & Sunday, June 5) Treat the family to a day of fun at SteelStacks at this festival that celebrates exploring the world around you. Activities include archery, birding, cycling/biking, fishing, hiking, nature photography, visual arts, wildlife presentations, live music, and more. Free admission. Learn more.
And that’s just the start of the fun! Be sure to check out our full Calendar of Events.
Hosting an event and want to add it to our calendar? It’s easy! Simply submit your information viawww.UploadYourEvent.com.